Lemon Australia (Seedless)

Back in 2016 (if I am not mistaken), I started gardening as hobby as I found an online Nursery selling loads of cool plants. I was then become the agent until today.

I got my first Lemon tree and planted it on the ground at the backyard, but until today fail to fruit, I bet it is completely my mistake, the location is not suitable I think it didnt get enough sun as it should, I wanted to relocate it but the tree is rather big now.

So last year, I decided to buy another plant of the same, but this time I stick to the concept of planting it in a pot, again - I fail to take good care of it as I was neglecting my garden for a year or so. I was back into gardening again.


This is how pitiful it look before I do some trimming and cleaning up the weed
Even the roots start showing out - my bad !
This is how it look like after a little trimming and weed cleaning


added some soil to cover the roots and feed it with Fullganic-O
At the end of this post, I attached the fertiliser picture
If you want to try, can order from me
www.wasap.my/60197819020


I moved the pot in a place where it gets more direct sun 
Grow beautifully baby!

Refuse to waste the good cuttings, I decided to propagate it directly to the ground right next to me compose bin

This is the new amazing new love I found for my small garden ;-)

Till then peeps, we shall be back for more updates. 
STAY TUNE !


Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts