Lada Putih Sabah

Other than Capsicum, Lada Putih Sabah is one of my favourite pepper, they surely got the heat but it is not too much for me to take, plus the things I love most about it, the heat does not sting my lips or tongue for a very long time, this means I wont be resulting drinking way too much water and end up getting full during my meal.

My beautiful friend, Sis Mei - from the beautiful land of Tambunan posted some of this pepper to me back in March or April (can recall exactly when, my bad). Quickly I operate the peppers and took out the seeds and try out putting them in my vermicompost. According to some, this pepper not easy to germinate, it took about 2 weeks for them to sprout.

Thankfully, I have many of the seedling now. Thanks to Sis Mei, now I can have my very on Lada Putih Sabah for my own kitchen soon (lets hope they will stay healthy and bear peppers soon).

I love this ! Look how beautiful and healthy the roots are.
Mikrob really does its miracle job in activating the microorganisms in the soil.
This was really really small tiny pot they are in and now it is time to give more room for the roots to expand.

Done giving them a new home. 
Managed to do only 3 now and many more to go.
anyone want to buy ?

Grow grow grow baby!

Beautiful foliage

My soil mixture setup for this baby Lada Putih Sabah will be:
Mikrob + Cocopeat + Vermicompost + Fresh Sekam Padi

The Plant food + Booster + Treatment will be:
weekly SG2
monthly Mikrob and Epsom Salt
OP twice a month

Peppers is well knows for pesticide problem and curling leaves. If you have these challenges with your pepper plants too, you may try our Fertiliser, Booster and Treatment.

Feel free to shop at my shoppe https://shopee.com.my/vivalovamemorylane

Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts