My Miss Capsy Casicum

Bought Capsicum (Pepper Bell) from the market, saved the seeds and throw them in my vermicompost I had kept at the backyard many years ago. They surprised me, how they germinate easily and grow faster than other peppers. 

Now I have way to many seedling to keep for my own kitchen use, although I really love capsicum but having more than 50 plants wont be ideal after-all. I am thinking to sell some of them when they ready enough.
Picture borrowed from google image

Look how she is enjoy the whole lot alone.... 

Roots are pretty and I suppose they need a bigger pot now and I decided to give it a new home today.
Just sharing here, on this baby, I fed her with Mikrob once a month ( a small tea spoon - sprinkle on top of the soil and mix a little) and weekly with SG-2 Solution.

Beautiful green foliage and hey seee! there are more coming soon flowers, this means we might get more capsy!
Aiiiissss, sedap ni masak dengan crunchy ikan bilis

looks very healthy, dont you agree with me?

I love seeing the bloom too !

Well, presenting to you the repotted capsy with lots of love.

In 3 days time, will be moving them to morning sun area.
During the repotting, I mixed my new soil with a teaspoon of Mikrob and a small spinkle of Espom Salt.

Soon, we will give her Fullganic-O and followed by OP Treatment.

If you are interested to try out of Plant Feeding Program, please feel free to roger us at whatsapp for some friendly consultation.

Let us know what plant you and have and what do you need for treatment or improvement.
We will give our best to help you around you garden.

Till then growers, hope to meet again in my next post and to end this post, below I will link up my shopee shop (if you feel like shopping and also some sneakpeak of BajaVin products I used for this capsy babe.




Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts