Local Hydrangea


Received my Local Hydrangea from Kuatan via Poslaju on 14 December 2020,
they look kinda sad, of course this is to be expected when it is boxed, travel for 4 days.
But, I shall keep my wishful thought going, do my best to keep them alive, the best I can!
 

I kept them overnight in their polybag and the very next day, 
I transplant them into a medium size nursery pot.
Leaving the original media (clay soil) and top up with my garden soil mix.
Spinkle some Supermikrob.

This one, look hopeful, as I can see 1 spike growing at the stem. Hopefully we see more improvement in a week time.

This one, I really don't know if they'll make thru, the bottom stem is not looking that great. But still crossing my fingers!

This one gives me more hope, new spike is visible too... 

This is the saddest among all, the bottom stem looking sad, it is turning brown now and seems like a sign on stem rot.
even the new spike is not looking good.
please stay alive! stay strong baby!

I really look hydrangea flower. To wrap up this post, 
here I am sharing the beautiful flower pic borrowed from google image.



xx

Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts