New Collection ! Yihaaaa - So damn happy!

 *UPDATED!

It has been for a while I take a rest from buying plants, last week - I couldn't resist it anymore and ended up buying a few plants from some local seller.

So here, will be less writings and more pictures.

ENJOY!

Tiny ceramic pots for my cactus

I believe this is Purple Aster - always wanted to have this. 
Yayyy! At last!

TANGLED HEARTS
Updated: Finally found out the ID from a friend...
Thank You dear Emily Chiam from Malaysia Gardeners Group in FB
I have no idea of its ID yet, but it kind of caught my eyes yesterday and I grabbed it without thinking hard. 
Transplanted them into my hanging pot today, gonna leave it under the shade for 3 days or so then move it somewhere brighter. Still trying to find out the ID so I can google more on how to care for it.

A close-up look - beautiful arent they

This is how it's like when I bought them.

PEPEROMIA OBTUSIFOLIA / BABY RUBBERPLANT

Another plant I bought and I have no idea at all what is it called. Again, this gonna be an assignment of finding out the ID before I can learn more about the plant ;-)

I am attracted to the shape of the leaves and their glossy-ness.
Updated: Got the name from Encik Nazri Ariff, from FB Group, Malaysia Gardeners.


Okay this.... I think I know this one :-)
OLEANDER !!!
I asked the seller, she told me this one producing a purple color flower.
I think I want to make a full-color collection of this.
They have pink, white, cream, yellow and red - If I am not mistaken.
So, let's the hunting begin ;-)

up next, the last one for today.....
DRACAENA AURCULOSO / JAPANESE BAMBOO
Updated: Thank You En. Nazri, for sharing the ID of this plant

This one very familiar though but exactly the ID, I have no clue.
So, I guess another one to hunt for.
According to the seller, in this polybag, there are 2 different types, we shall see when they grow bigger.

This shall be the end of the post.

Till next post. 
Stay tune growers 
xx











Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts