Tangled Heart (Day 11)

I got this baby from the local seller here... Moved into polybag and during the process, a few separated from the mother-plant so I took them and re-plant in a new pot. 

The baby below if one then and today I decided to bring this baby up to my working space and place by the window.

They all look great, I guess they really really happy with Supermikrob ;-)



Pretty little decorative pot I got from the local shop months ago. 
I really love it, not only pretty but it come together with the saucer too!

She is now well fed.
nutritious Fullgrow-KV



Comments

Customers' Feedback

Customers' Feedback

NOTA PENTING / IMPORTANT NOTE

WARRANTY:

Semua pokok yang kami hantar ada warranty

Sila kemukakan gambar sebaik sahaja pokok diterima rosak sebagai bukti, jangan tunggu seminggu atau sebulan atau setahun baru nak bagi gambar. Mana yang lebih masa warranty kira VOID.

Penghantaran akan dilakukan dalam masa seminggu dari tarikh pembayaran. sekiranya tiada stok barang yang diorder kami akan buat full refund.

Service penghantaran dengan poslaju dan courier service keseluruh negara walau bagaiamanapun penghantaran ke Labuan, dan Sarawak adalah atas risiko ditanggung pembeli sekiranya pembelian tanpa permit dari kastam dan jabatan pertanian.

Popular Posts